Thursday, March 10, 2011

True Love

Sometimes, we tend to play with love because we think that they are just playing also..But try to figure out that you're playing with the right person and crying for the wrong one?



I'm mitch..and i was fall in love before..I loved him more than myself, I gave him everything just to make him happy.But for all those sacrifices that I had made, I was end up crying..I didn't know why he broke my innocent heart. I didn't know the reason behind it.

After a months, my ex boyfriend texted me. I dont even understand myself why im still happy because I receive a txt messeges for him were in fact, our relationship was over. He asked me if how's my feeling now, he's asking me if who is my new boyfriend now. I answered all he's questions and after that, I started to ask him all the reasons why he did those things to me and then he said, " I still love you but I still love my first girlfriend". I was shocked to what he said and then my eyes started to cry. My heart is like a bleeding wound that pumps so many blood. I dont know what I'm going to do. I want to cry out loud, I want to shout, I want to be alone. After a days, I started to accept the fact that our relationship is really over, that I will now going to move on, that we really not meant to be and I deserve someone better and maybe, God has a better plan for my life..

And I was not wrong..I met a guy who is very understanding,kindhearted, God fearing, lovable and caring..His name is maynard, the love of my life. I love him so much and I care him very much. Without him, i cant imagine how wonderful this life could be. I need him in the rest of my life..So to the one I love, I just want you to know that you will always here in my heart and my feelings will not change because I love you so much and I hope that you feel the same too..I love you sweetheart..

No comments:

Post a Comment